Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Greatest hits : My Prerogrative


Greatest Hits: My Prerogative is a coolest song collection hits album by Britney Spears. The album was released on November 8, 2004 around the world.

This album consists of the most Britney hit singles, from ...Baby one more time, Oops I did it again, Britney, and In the Zone album.

There are three new songs in the greatest hits : My Prerogative, a cover of Bobby Brown's "My Prerogative" (which was featured as the lead single), and two previously unreleased songs entitled "Do Somethin'" which was later released as a single and "I've Just Begun (Having My Fun).

Song List

Contents

1. ..Baby One More Time
2. My Prerogative
3. Sometimes
4. Lucky
5. (You Drive Me) Crazy
6. I'm A Slave 4 U
7. Boys
8. Overprotected
9. Stronger
10. Me Against The Music
11. Toxic
12. Everytime
13. Do Something
14. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

No comments: