Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oops!...I did it again


Oops ... I Did It Again "is a song written and produced by Max Martin and Rami for Britney at the end of the year 200.. Observer American music valued the similarity between the song oops i dit it again with the baby ... one more timed and the lyrics as a love for the commercial purpose. Nevertheless,Oops...!I did it again" predominately received positive reviews from pop music critics, and in the 43rd Grammy Awards nominations in the category "Best Female Pop Vocal Performance". It was generally regarded as one of the Britney'signature song by the media and the public.

The song is chosen as the album's lead single and was released in March 2000. She enjoyed similar commercial success as her debut single "... Baby One More Time, reached number one in various regions including Australia, New Zealand, England, America, and Asia.

Song List

Oops!... I Did It Again
01. Oops!... I Did It Again (3:21)
02. Stronger (3:21)
03. Don't Go Knockin' On My Door (3:43)
04. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (4:27)
05. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know (3:50)
06. What U See (Is What U Get) (3:36)
07. Lucky (3:26)
08. One Kiss from You (3:29)
09. Where Are You Now (4:39)
10. Can't Make You Love Me (3:18)
11. When Your Eyes Say It (4:06)
12. Dear Diary (2:46)

No comments: