Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Britney


“Britney “ is the self-titled third album’S Britney Spears which is released on November 6, 2001 on Jive Records company USA. Britney is notable for Spears' increasingly prominent role in the production, and being the transition album away from her bubblegum pop sound and teen pop image from her previous two albums (…baby one more time and oops I did it again). It was the first album where Britney started to become known for her more urban. Although not as successful as her previous albums(like …Baby One More Time and oops!...I Did It Again), she was assume some creative control by co-writing five of the album's tracks. God Job Brit.

Song List

1. I'm a slave 4 u
2. Overprotected
3. Lonely
4. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
5. Boys
6. Anticipating
7. I love rock and roll
8. Cinderella
9. Let me be
10. Bombastic love
11. That's where you take me
12. What is like to be me

No comments: